love has fadee ):
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Well ferstly bouut today's thinqqy ..
Hermm , doinqq qd , fun , excitinqq ..
Did enjoy myself wif quitar lessons today , p.e and many moree ..
Beinqq happy , smilee heree smilee theree ..
Tik tok tik tokk ..
Mhy november bbyq qot problem ..
So , she cite peyhh cite ..
I jst qossip only lorhh ..
Bhuurt i nvr masokk campoor their problemm ..
Thenn , whenn TOP timee ,
we play quitar , sinq sonq , chit chaat bout future career ..
Thenn , aft that , qo canteen wif linaa and ella ..
Mit putri kt sanee ..
Tik tok tik tokk ..
I pinjam hp putri , and check her mxqes ..
Hahaha , tharkkdherhh kejee siaa ..
Thenn i bace inbox and sent mxq ..
i read sent mxq , hmm nutinkk interestinqq thouqhh ..
I readd inbox , saaaaaapppppp !
I npk boiify txt her bout why boiify wanna breaak wif me ..
Skalii i bace , sikeyt peyhh sedeyhh ..
I only remember sum of the mxqes ..
He saidd , he wanna breakk wif me ,
He dont knoww why he choose me (as qf ) ?
Thenn he said his beinq control by mhy qod sis ..
Sumtinkk lykee that lharhh ..
If he dont know why he choose me , why he steadd wif me ?
Btol tharqkk btol ?
And what does he mean by his beinq control by mhy qod sis ?
Sejak bilerhh she control youhh eyhh ?
I thark tawuh citerhh ponn ..
I nhoee lharhh niie cite dharhh outdatedd ..
Nharkk bukakk baleykk dharhh tharkk qunee ..
Youhh uat pki i perhh ?
Youh playinq wif my feelinqs is it ?
Why eyhh ?
I nhoe im in the wronq too , qoinq out wif other quys , bt its not that i sukerh pat diornqq perhh ..
Its juust like friends .. Mitinq them nhoeinq them moree ..
Thats all .. Bkn nhark menqatal , mendue kharnn youhh ..
Andd yeaa , bfr beinq wif youhh , i did forqet to askk why youh like/love me ?
Why youh choose me ?
Andd youh maseyhh shyqkharn putri is it ?
Haiishh , paperhh when we mit on thursdayy ,
Tqkk lharhh if i bbl wif youh kerhh tharkk ..
Jst ready to answer mhy questionn ..
-----------------------------------------------------------
! ? ƒчιιεяннs εчч қнεcнчιιεℓs ? ! out
@ |7:56 PM|
about me

# ! ? fyiierhhs Eyy khechyiiels ? !
# 15 yrs old
# si linqq secc
# o7 11 95
# stayinqq at woodlands
# sinqqle .
# loves thoo maake frwendds wiff boyys
# nhoo choppymheoww ayytes
i'm feeling
:: boredd . still wonderinqq what i reallie want . ::
wishlist
:: nhoo more sadd memoriiees ::
:: nhoo more backstabbers ::
:: nhoo more liars ::
i love
:: purple ::
:: spendinqq thyyme wiff frwends andd admirers ::
:: mhy family ::
:: mhy best frwends ::
:: shoppinqq ::
:: surfinqq net ::
:: slackinqq ::
:: picctwhorinqq ::